Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Closing Day

Day Three of New House Week.  Check.

Hallelujah.

I am so glad this day is over.  We closed.  To my knowledge (ha!) all is well.  To my knowledge, we will get possession Friday.  Today was one of the most stressful, emotional and realistic days of my life.  Memo: my knowledge in home buying is not one to base any feeling/thoughts/emotion.

A sweet surprise: my amazing co-workers had a champagne toast this afternoon.  That was really cool and beyond sweet.  Definitely made me smile on this roller coaster day.

I didn't get home from work until almost 7.  The Agent worked until 9:15 and I finally stopped packing at 10.    Who knew a one bedroom apartment could hold so much stuff?!  The kitchen is the worst.

Thank goodness for the big eyed, four legged, furry help I hired...




champagne toast.

No comments:

Post a Comment